Veterans Justice Project, LLC is dedicated to the justice-involved and incarcerated Veteran with assistance with resources for housing, financial stability, and providing VA forms for submission.
- 60% of the 181,000 incarcerated veterans are for non-violent charges
- 26.1% of veterans with PTSD commit suicide
- 30% of Vietnam veterans still suffer effects of PTSD
- 49.2% of prison inmates have a mental illness
- 600,000 veterans cannot vote because of a felony conviction
- $56.9 Billion state’s expenditures on corrections for 2015
Phoenix, AZ, USA